BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Man, there's no energy left. I'm feelin so weak now.....
I thought it shouldnt b a problem playin in the matches each on both saturday & sunday.... bt actualy, it aint rite 4 me, it was too tiring 4 me.
The team was not ez 2 challenge, so i needed 2 play fast all the way; boostin up my speed level & it worked during the starting. But unfortunately, after in abt 15 mins, there goes my weakness. I wasnt expectin this, but its the 1st tym my stamina suddenly went down so fast.... i felt seriously weak, i nearly gave up playing.
But lucky 4 me, it was gettin dark aft half-time so the match was put 2 a stop & incomplete.
1st half match report: BishanRangers FC 1, they 3

Oh yea... ma man Syahid made his 'debut' there haha.... Wasnt dat bad bt maybe he need a lil mre training & communication wit the team.
Anyways, I reached home, went to my room & stayed there 4 the rest of the day....or...night. My legs has cmpletely lost power, i could hardly move em. I seriously need alot of tym to rest!