BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stamina control in Street Soccer

Learnt somethin frm my friends at the soccer court today. I told them, at some time when my condition in the game's poor, i had to blame my stamina. Bt wat they'd explained to me....sigh.... Should have known this way earlier.

What i've learnt:
~It's not that im always lack of stamina, it's just that i dunno know hw to use it. Gotta think when to run & not to run to a certain spot. In the game (street soccer), my mentality of attacking is good. But there must b a focus 4 defence too. Once i focus too much on attacking, there will not b enough stamina 4 defence. I mean, surely there r times when defenders go to attack & it's the attackers' turn to defend rite?So there must b a balance to that~

Dang, no wonder my markings were poor. And somehow the players hated me 4 that...hahah. Arab & Leon, thanx. Gonna make a change the next time i drop by. I'll take note of this:)