BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Songwriter

My name is Brad Carter. I am a 20-year old college student. My deep ambition is nothing but making music. I produce my own songs, let the people enjoy listening to them and become fans, and that is how I slowly gain my fame. I am not into just any songs; I am mostly into Hip Hop. Whatever I do; while taking a shower, sitting in a car, doing my homework; I always listen thoroughly to all the best Hip Hop songs as I want to make research about how the musicians made the beats and their beautiful lyrics. And that is how I get to create good songs. I feel glad that the songs I make have improved compared to the ones in the past.

I remember the time when I started making music. When I was 14, I had discovered the first ever software that could create instrumental beats and record voices. I got crazy over that music software, I made more and more beats till I forgot about my other routines. Till then, I managed to complete my first song, I thought it sounded awesome.

In school, one of my classmates, Dan, had found out that I made my own song. So he was desperate to take a listen. I was excited, I quickly showed to him. Suddenly Dan was speechless; he was confused till his jaw dropped. He, without saying anything else, intended to keep my song in his MP3. Then in class at that moment, most classmates burst out laughing. I approached to the group as I wondered what was happening. Well, it was my song; they listened to it. And that was the very first time I felt horribly humiliated. Till then, I was known as the famous Brad Carter, but in a wrong way. It was the most terrible thing that had happened in my life, but I still persevered.

After about a year, I kept listening to more music till I was inspired to make another track. Before I did, I recapped back to the old one to spot the problems and did some improvements. Then one day, I was even given chance to rap my upcoming song to my friends. By then, things had finally changed as they enjoyed it very much. I could feel my reputation gaining, I felt like making more songs. With perseverance still in my hands, I have successfully done a few tracks. I posted them online, and received comments from the listeners, both positives and negatives. More friends suggested to me that I should participate in stage performances, which I did.

It was like reaching from level to level when I got more experiences. Currently I am loving life as I have reached to a level of a music star. A 20-year old to start a music business is a big success for me, with support from the fans. I even feel happier as I get to make songs with the celebrities. The lesson is that I can never let the problems win as long as I got strong perseverance in me. Now I understand how is it like to be famous in the right way.